Thursday 14 January 2010

Drink Tea, Eat Cake, Talk Paper...

Soo, its nearly deadline time, and I am officially panicked! Trying to make up for doing virtually no work in this first term, I have not stopped alll day, I think I’ve nearly got there with my Fedrigoni paper brief. As I’ve mentioned before I wanted to hold a tea party at Fedrigoni’s London showroom, working on the idea that Designers enjoy tea, and everyone enjoys cupcakes! I set about making paper cupcakes tea cups and enough flowers to cover my post design and art direction death bed! I set up a little photo shoot in my conservatory and here are a few of the pictures I took. To support these photographs I wanted to make an invitation that I would cut out using the laser cutting machine at uni.....
 
Close up...




For my Invitation I started trying to get together designs that may work involving cupcakes and tea pots, and the just weren’t busy enough, so I started using the text I had planned to put in my invitation as the basis of the design. I’m really chuffed with the final design I just hope that it cuts out on the laser cutting machine tomorrow, If not I will use it as part of a poster or maybe a full poster... Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment