Friday 25 September 2009

Rochdale.


Cute shoes in the heritage centre museum

Really interesting old style graphics

Scary 'Elephant boy' by Laura Ford 1998

Beautiful stained glass dome in the heritage centre gallery

Today we traveled to Rochdale. The greyest place I have ever visited but... with a really nice heritage centre! We had originally gone to visit the 'shop' exhibition but found other interesting bits and pieces on the way! I really liked the heritage centres museum as it had lots of really old objects. And I love looking at old antiques. I particularly liked the old style graphics on the children's toys, sweets and food wrappers. It was a really interesting museum and I found lots of things to take photographs of which I can hopefully use in my collage work.

No comments:

Post a Comment